Advertise or Sponsor African Prints in Fashion (APiF)
Hey designers, shopping platforms, artists and brands. I have an audience for you! Everyday, thousands of people visit African Prints in Fashion in search of fashion inspiration, outfit ideas, insights and just fun. APiF has followers & readers in North America, Europe (UK, France, Germany) and Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa). Be a part of it by representing your brand and market directly to the types of customers you want to reach.
Brooklyn-based Marketing expert and blogger Kukua Odoi (aka MsK) started African Prints in Fashion (APiF) in Summer 2011 as a blog to document the influence of the African Diaspora on fashion, track on Africa-inspired trends and showcase African as well as Africa-inspired designers. APiF has also recently started to cover more Interior Design topics as well as to highlight artists from the diaspora.
Through a unique mix of personal favorites, interviews, opinions, trends and a distinctive voice, African Prints in Fashion has established itself within a short time in the African Fashion/Africa-inspired blogging community.
What are you waiting for? Get your ad into the APiF sidebar – all details regarding costs below!
If you are interested in being represented by other sponsorship opportunities — such as a post or a product giveaway — or have any questions, just write me an email and we can discuss it: firstname.lastname@example.org
And here are The Numbers:
- 1400+ Blog subscribers
- 240,000+ Facebook fans
- 18,500+ Pinterest followers
- 106,000+ Instagram followers
- 1600+ Twitter followers
- 10,295 Tumblr followers
All advertisements appearing on the site must be approved by me first.
Payments need to be made via PayPal.
Social Media Advertising (all costs including PayPal fees)
Important Note: Payment doesn’t guarantee posting. If your images don’t meet the APiF Brand requirements – high resolution, top quality, engaging, beautiful, fits to look & feel of APiF channels – I won’t post the image and just refund you the money.
>>> Make it easy for both of us – before payment, send me an email Your email to me email@example.com should contain:
- Your social links / URLs & INSTA handle
- Let me know if there is a specific day or time for the post (I am EST/NYC Time Zone)
- Specific #Hashtags you want to use in case there are any
- At least 2 high res images so I can select the best one or a link to dropbox
Posts on Instagram
- 18 USD per image >> Pay here: https://www.paypal.me/APIF/18.00
Posts on Facebook
- Awareness (no URL) – 16 USD per post >> Pay here: https://www.paypal.me/APIF/16.00
- Transaction (plus URL to store/website) – 26 USD per post >> Pay here: https://www.paypal.me/APIF/26.00
Posts on Pinterest
- Transaction (plus URL to store/website) – 25 USD per post >> Pay here: https://www.paypal.me/APIF/25.00
Social Media Package
- 1 image that goes on all APiF Social Channels plus URL – 50 USD >> Pay here: https://www.paypal.me/APIF/50.00
Social Media Consultation & Brand Auditing (1 h audit & 1 h call)
- 250 USD >> Pay here: https://www.paypal.me/APIF/250.00
- Please check schedule and availability first via email before payment firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors recognize that by placing an advertisement on African Prints in Fashion (APiF) they have no control over the content on APiF and shall make no request to edit, remove, or otherwise alter the content of any post on the site.