- This event has passed.
africaboutik Pop-up in Brooklyn
May 19, 2018 @ 11:00 am - May 20, 2018 @ 6:00 pmFree
The africaboutik Pop-up will take place in Brooklyn NY on the 19th + 20th of May 2018. We will focus on accessories and interior designs from across the African continent. But we will also have some fun Spring/Summer tops and Kimonos made out of quality African Prints in the mix. I can’t wait to share all the new and stylish items we made and sourced for you. We accept cash & credit.
Stop by – we look forward seeing you!
Location of our Pop-up: 97 Ralph Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11221
What items to expect?
- Decor Baskets – made in Ghana
- Round shopping & beach baskets – made in Morocco
- Wall Hangers made in Morocco
- Beaded Basket Bowls for fruits or plants made in Tanzania
- Planters made in Kenya
- Plant Holders made in Morocco
- Accessories made out of beads & leather from Ghana and Mali
- Side Tables made in Brooklyn
- Stools made in Brooklyn
- Chairs made in Brooklyn
- Beach Towels from Tunisia
- Hand Fans – Made in Ghana
- Bamileke / Juju Hats for Wall Decor made in Cameroon
- Earrings made in South Africa
- Temporary Tattoos made in Brooklyn
- The African City Bag designed in Ghana
- Off-Shoulder Tops made in Brooklyn
- Kimono Jackets made in Brooklyn
- Bicycle Baskets made in Ghana