End of 2016 I started my new online store www.africaboutik.us. I have been blogging for almost 5 years now – crazy! And as the most asked question has been: “Where can I get that?” or “Where can I buy this?”; I decided that it is finally time to open my own online store and answer that question.
My goal is to offer unique accessories, interior design as well as trendy & stylish outfits.
On africaboutik you can find:
- The African City Bag – of course!
- Africa-inspired temporary tattoos
- A selection of vintage furniture upholstered with African textiles
- Interior design items
- Stylish, trendy clothing designed by myself
- Accessories, baskets and other items made by artisans from across the African continent
With africaboutik.us I want to create a shopping experience of curated items that cannot easily be found anywhere else.
africaboutik Pop-up shop will take place in May
africaboutik will be mostly focused on selling online, but I am also planning some Pop-ups in NYC throughout the Summer. The first africaboutik Pop-up will be on the 20th & 21st of May in Brooklyn – all details here!